Department of Health
GROUNDSMAN LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : refs/006859
- Directorate : SUB DISTRICT G
- Number of Posts : 13
- Package : R 102 534.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. T Cebekhulu 011 213 9788
- ABET Level 1 or equivalent qualification. Must be physically healthy. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to read and write.
- Maintain premises and surroundings. Clean premises and surroundings. Empty dirty bins. Make gardens and prune flowers and trees. Remove weeds and garden refuse. Cultivate the soil for trees and flowers. Water gardens. Do fumigation and cut lawn where necessary. Sweep walkways and driveways. General grounds maintenance. Maintain safety awareness with use of all equipment on all tasks. Detect and report malfunctioning of gardening equipment and tools. Repair minor defects of gardening equipment and tools.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old.
- Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly.
- The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SUB DISTRICT G- (LENASIA CLINIC EXT 13 AND ENNERDALE EXT 8)
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|Do you have ABET Level 1 or equivalent qualification?|
|Are you physically healthy?|
|Can you read and write?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.