Department of Health
ADMINISTRATION CLERK LEVEL 5 ( 24- hours service)
- Reference Number : refs/006857
- Directorate : SUB DISTRICT G
- Number of Posts : 17
- Package : R173 703 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. T. Cebekhulu 011 213 9788
- Grade 12 or National Certificate (N4). Administration experience is an added advantage. Computer Literacy. Sound knowledge of government policies namely Batho Pele Principles, Patients Right Charter and the six (6) ministerial Priorities. Good interpersonal relations, excellent communication, organizational ability and time management. Flexibility, honest and ability to work under pressure as well as to work with a team. Be willing to work shifts, sundays and public holidays.
- All administration duties, among others admit patients, preparation and filing of patient’s records. Compilation and submission of daily, weekly and monthly statistics. Record keeping of all work-related documents. (E.g. MVA, Laboratory results, ordering and receiving books etc. Capturing of data and carrying out any other lawful instructions.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SUB DISTRICT G- (LENASIA CLINIC EXT 13 AND ENNERDALE EXT 8)
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|Do you have grade 12/N4 National certificate?|
|Are you computer Literate?|
|Do you have sound knowledge of government policies?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.