Applicants must take note of the following:
- Successful applicants may be appointed for full-time classes that are either scheduled in morning or afternoon sessions – Monday to Friday.
- Management has a prerogative to place successful applicants at the campuses/sites mentioned below:
- The College reserves the right to do vetting including verification of all references and qualifications and criminal/security check.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The applicant may be subjected to a competency assessment, i.e. presentation of a short lesson
- Separate applications must be submitted for every post number.
- The information will be kept in the database for future use.
- Appointments will be done according to the Employment Equity targets.
- No faxed or email application/s will be accepted.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- The College reserves the right not to fill the position.
Mark your application clearly:
The Deputy Principal: Corporate Services
Relevant post number.
Please submit the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three (3) contactable references
- Application forms: Z83 available on the website – www.westcol.co.za
- Original certified copies of qualification/s evaluated by DHET and/ or SAQA (foreign qualifications)
- Original certified copy of Identity Document.
- Original certified copy of SACE certificate
Address: Hand delivered or couriered to:
42 Johnstone Street, Hectorton, RANDFONTEIN
Closing date: 23 DECEMBER 2020 @ 12h00
Enquiries: Human Resources Management
Tel 011 692 4004 ext. 1012
After 15 to 22 December 2020 – 072 275 6714.
Please see table below for relevant post numbers, subjects and levels.
POSTS : open it here.