Merchandise Insights Administrator Mr Price
Durban, KWAZULU-NATAL, South Africa|req 5891
Merchandise Insights Administrator
This role is responsible for assisting and facilitating the Merchandise Director in his duties in trade management, strategic KPI deliverables and seasonal merchandise strategies to meet divisional strategic objectives.
- Through current trade weekly, facilitate market share gain through meaningful and strategic trade input maximizing turnover and mitigating risk. 2) Collaborate with internal stake holders in regard to Management reporting on key merchandise rations and strategic action recommendations.
- Assist in project management of annual divisional KPI’s that impact Merchandise teams
Seasonal Merchandise Strategies and Assortments
- Seasonally facilitate market share gain through meaningful and strategic input in KPI reviews to mitigating risk and highlight opportunities in the season ahead
- Collaborate with internal stake holders in regard to Management reporting on key merchandise rations and strategic action recommendations
- Take and collate presentation notes and distribution to stake holders for input and collection.
What are the minimum requirements?
- BCOM degree
- 7-10 years’ experience in Merchandise Planning (Buying experience optional)
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Have the ability to think strategically
- Project management skills
Mr Price is a fashion-leading clothing, footwear, cosmetics and accessories retailer that offers on-trend and differentiated merchandise at extraordinary value to ladies, men and kids. Through constant innovation and product development, staying on the pulse of international fashion trends and diligent resourcing, we are able to make trend-led fashion accessible to customers at highly competitive prices.
Mr Price is an equal opportunity employer committed to employment equity