Posted on May 7, 2020 by admin
URGENT: Data Capturer (Temporary Assignment)
Salary: R 4,000.00 to R6,000.00 per month
Financial and legal services company in Bryanston has vacancy for 2 x Data Capturers, on a temporary assignment for a short-term project (6 to 8 weeks).
Duties will include:
- Scrub incoming data and correct errors
- Capture data onto various platforms
- Liaise with clients if data is missing
- Be knowledgeable and advise team members on enquiries and missing information
- Understand everything to do with the project, and keep up to date on daily changes
- Our company is an essential services provider, and all staff are required to work at our offices from 8am to 5pm daily. The necessary health and safety protocols in the workplace are strictly observed.
- Owing to exceptionally difficult times, the salary on offer is what we can afford and is not proportionate to the role and output required. However, if as a team we exceed our sales projections, a commission / profit share will be added to the advertised salary.
- Must have own car and driver’s license
- Must be highly computer literate with competencies in Outlook and Excel, as well as Facebook
- Must be mathematically inclined and admin oriented
- Must be able to capture data with 100% accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner and email etiquette is essential
Experience in bookkeeping / paralegal assistance is an advantage.
This is an exceptionally busy project with hundreds of incoming enquiries daily.
This vacancy is for a 6 to 8 week temporary assignment on one project. There is possibility for extension, if the project is extended.
Please EMAIL your CV firstname.lastname@example.org – NB: State the position you are applying for in the subject line
Was this helpful?
0 / 0