Vacancy: PL1 Lecturer – Germiston Campus
- NC(V) Education and Development):
Art and Science of Teaching Level 3,
Education and Development Level 2-4,
Learning Psychology L2-4.
- Post Level 1 Lecturer.
- REQV 13 – Teacher’s qualification (Further Education and Training).
- Computer literacy;
- Assessor qualification;
- Experience of NC(V) facilitation and assessment;
- Fully computer skilled.
Nature of Appointment:
- Fixed Term Contract.
- R 211 731.00 p/a;
- According to DHET scales for TVET lecturers.
Closing date for applications:
- 15 October 2020 (12:00).
Date of commencement:
- As soon as possible.
- Samantha Ngewu 011 876-6900.
Candidates are to complete and submit by email:
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form (obtainable from EWC’s Corporate Centre, any campus, any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
- original certified copy of SACE Certificate;
- original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record / Transcript;
- original certified copy of Identity Document;
- Five contactable references with email addresses.
Applications to should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
- Please mark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: NC(V) EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT – REFERENCE NO: GER/04/2020 (RE-ADVERTISE).
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.