Administrative Assistant – PLEG19099 – (20000075)
Position: Administrative Assistant
Division: Research & Committees Support
Salary: R201 756 – R276 744 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform secretarial, administrative, operational and logistical function for Chairpersons in order to ensure effective and efficient function of Chairpersons and their offices
- Ensure that all functions of the Committee Support Sections are being rendered effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that meetings are held efficiently
- Record and follow up the information flow from registration, distribution, filing and archiving of reports and documents
- Maintain an information and document tracking system for Chairpersons
- Handle enquiries relating to area of responsibility
- Ensure access control and safe keeping of documents
- Grade 12, a certificate in Local Government Administration / Public Administration or relevant equivalent NQF 5
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Administrative Assistant|Clerks
: Research & Committees Support Division Full-time