Posted on June 10, 2021 by admin
|Job Title||Cashier Clerk|
|Branch||Customer Services Centres|
|Location – Town / City||DURBAN|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Purpose||To provide comprehensive customer care and revenue collection services to all eThekwini Municipality customers and patrons of the Service Centre.|
|Key Responsibility Areas||Process and conduct all municipal account operations. Contribute to service excellence initiatives. Provide information on access. Process all applicable administrative requirements. Initiate corrective measures and safeguard the municipality against potential revenue losses. Process requests for funds and/or adjustments to customer accounts. Disseminate information on ancillary products. Amend customer information details. Negotiate mutually acceptable payment arrangements. Support with training of new staff. Process all payments and bank all revenue collected. Receipt and acknowledge electronic payments. Administer payments for various specialized municipal service. Administer the issuing of tender documents.|
|Essential Requirements||An appropriate level of secondary education. 6 Months relevant experience. Computer Literacy.|
|Preferred Requirements||Matric/Grade 12. 12 Months relevant experience.|
|Remuneration||R 150 850.27/ R 195 816.80 p.a|
|Contact Name||HLENGIWE KHANYI|
|Contact Telephone||031 311 1631|
- Priority will be given to applicants who are underrepresented in terms of race, gender and disability within the occupational level of the respective advertised posts.
- Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An employee may be deployed to any of the offices, depots or workplaces of the municipality within its area of jurisdiction.
- Canvassing by councilors or officials in respect of these positions will lead to disqualification of the applicants.
- Occupational assessments may be undertaken as part of the selection process.
- You shall be required to undergo a pre-engagement medical examination.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within three months from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0