Department of Health
Data Capture- Hast
- Reference Number : refs/008785
- Directorate : Hast
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 145 281.00 -R 171 138.00 (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs. N.S Kobe Tel: 011 923 2105
- Grade 12 or equivalent with advanced knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HAST department or 5 years’ experience in public hospital environment. Must have extensive knowledge of DHIS policy, TEIR.NET/TB Module and EDRWEB.NET. Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and TB/MDR-TB will be added an added advantage.
- Daily capturing of patient’s data on TEIR.NET and EDTWEB.NET. Compile daily, weekly, and monthly statistics and submission of statistics to facility manager as per DHIS policy. Verification of data with HIS officer. Ensure application of proper record management systems. Manage bookings and ques. Retrieve files for subsequent visits as per request. Ordering and safekeeping of stock.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on the form of Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website, which must be completed in full and attach your CV, certified copies of your identity document and academic qualifications. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. Suitable candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, qualification/study verification and credit check). Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening test. Due to internet challenge
- ONLY HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Applications to be hand delivered to: The Human Resource Manager, Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital ,corner Flint Mazibuko and Reverend. R.J.T Namane, Olifantsfontein 1665.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 19-05-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 or equivalent with advanced knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint?|
|Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in HAST department or 5 years’ experience in public hospital environment?|
|Do you have an extensive knowledge of DHIS policy, TEIR.NET/TB Module and EDRWEB.NET?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.