To register on the database click here!
The applicant must:
have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to apply:
Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply.
Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter,
Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as
incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
Applicants who are invited for training will be required to submit certified copies of ID,
Matric certificates and driver’s license if applicable. Documents must have been certified
within 6 months before submission.
Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
Stats SA will:
Verify an applicant’s documents and/or reference checking which will form part of the
Subject short-listed applicants to a competency test and/or training assessment.
Please note the following:
• Statistics South Africa reserves the right to accept or reject an applicant’s registration.
• Applicants in censuses and surveys will be appointed within their local communities as no transport
will be provided.
• An applicant must disclose if he/she is a director/shareholder of a company or conducts any
business as a sole proprietor.
• An applicant must disclose if his/her company is doing business with any government
• An applicant must give consent to Stats SA to utilise his/her personal information for any other
For any enquiries please contact: Khoza Sarah 012 310 8097/ More Omphile 012 310 8504
Closing date for HR contract database registration is 15 December 2020