Senior Admin Officer
Title: Data Capturing (SL 5)
Basic Salary Scale: R 173 703.00 per annum (excl service benefits)
- N6/ Diploma Management Assistant/ HR/Business Management
- 1 year’s Data Capturing experience will be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer/company and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer/company and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create Reports
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to make decision and escalate issues timeously.
- Be analytic.
- Be able to work under pressure be able to work within a team
FEMALES AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE PARTICULARLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
The College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, disability) through the filling of these positions.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON Z83 FORM AND MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RECENTLY UPDATED COMPREHENSIVE CV (WITH THREE CONTACTABLE REFERENCES) AND CERTIFIED COPIES OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS, ID DOCUMENT (ID) AND DRIVERS LICENCE. ALL COPIES MUST BE ORIGINALLY CERTIFIED AND CERTIFICATION MUST NOT BE OLDER THAN 6 MONTHS
IT IS THE APPLICANT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS EVALUATED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN QUALIFICATIONS AUTHORITY (SAQA) AND AN EVALUATION CERTIFICATE FROM SAQA ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION.
FAILURE TO SIGN Z83 AND SUBMIT THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED. (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Z83 FORM)
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE SUBJECTED TO PERSONNEL SUITABILITY CHECKS (CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK, QUALIFICATIONS VERIFICATION)
The College reserves the right not to fill the advertised posts.
The closing date for applications is: 19 June 2020.
- Any applications received after the above mentioned date will not be considered.
Applications for the above positions should be hand delivered or posted to the address below: South West Gauteng TVET College Human Resources Unit, 1822a Molele Street, cnr Koma Road, Molapo, Soweto, 1818 Or South West Gauteng TVET College Human Resource Unit, Private Bag X33, Tshiawelo, 1818
Any queries regarding the above positions may be directed to Mr. Tebogo Mophaleng, Ms. Mmatshepo Santho or Ms. Nqobile Zondi on Tel: 010 140 1000, Ext 1035,1036,1067