Regional Manager: Finance Administration
16 November 2020
Garden Route National Park
The Organisation requires the services of a Regional Manager: Finance Administration in the Parks Financial Division. This position will be based at Knysna Regional Office and will be reporting to the Regional General Manager.
The remuneration package includes a basic salary, based on the salary scale of a position with a Paterson D-lower job grade and allowances and benefits as specified in the HR Tariff Document and Conditions of Service of SANParks.
Applications must be accompanied by a Cover letter, CV, certified copies of ID, Driverâs License and relevant qualifications and submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 3542
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Be in possession of a B.Com degree in Accounting.
- B.Com Hons- Desirable
- Supervisory level in finance- 1 to 3 years
- Experience in supervisory/ managing and leading finance team
- Experience in one of the financial systems, i.e. Great plains, etc.
- Understanding of relevant legislation (GAAP, PFMA).
- Code 8 driver’s license
- Knowledge of Accountancy.
- Knowledge of taxation (PAYE & Vat).
- Knowledge of financial processes and policies.
- Knowledge of basic human resources.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Conflict management skills
- Leadership skills.
- Budget and accounting.
- Presentation skills.
- To effectively manage the financial accounting functions within the region
- To ensure compliance with relevant legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- To lead and develop the human capital of the region
- To analyse and interpret monthly and quarterly financial management report
- To maintain stakeholder relationships
- To assist Line Management with compilation and evaluation of annual budgets
- To prepare the budget and manage finances of the section
- To provide sound financial advice to Line Management
- To assist in the development of financial policies and procedures
- To ensure effective execution of all debtors related functions for the organisation
- Develop, enhance, implement and enforce internal control systems.
- Plan, manage and direct the budget process and to lead and develop the human capital of the department.
R 541 332 – R 887 521