Share this post on
Kruger National Park
Vacancies currently exist for six Public Area Cleaners/ Porters within the Kruger National Park, at the Skukuza Safari Lodge in Skukuza Rest Camp. The successful candidate will report to the Front Office Manager.
Paterson Grading: A Band
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4293
Correspondences will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Preferably Grade 10
- Literate (read and write ) English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication, Customer Service Skills, and Interpersonal skills
- Maintain housekeeping carts
- Remove trash collected by room attendants
- To attend daily briefings for functions and events held in the lodge
- To perform daily assigned tasks in toilets, lifts, back areas, terrace, etc.
- To clean and maintain all equipment daily.
- To assist Guest in Public Areas when required.
- To have good knowledge of all hotel facilities, hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms.
- Post caution signs as and when required.
- Carry guests’ luggage and ensure that it is delivered to their rooms or vehicles.
- In charge of showing the guests how to use the heater, air conditioner, and lights function
- In an emergency, a lodge porter helps guests evacuate safely, and assists with the implementation of safety plans
- Porters can also assist staff members of the lodge with tasks such as moving furniture, organizing rooms and managing guest needs
R 95 148 – R 127 316
Return to Vacancies
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.