2 x Roads Foreman Paterson Grading: C4
04 February 2020
Kruger National Park
A challenging vacancies exist for a dynamic and highly motivated 2 X Roads Foreman in the Kruger National Park. Stationed at either Nxanatseni or Marula regions Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Queeneth Mashigo
Private Bag X 402
Tel: (013) 735 4204
Correspondences will be limited to short- listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- National Certificate: Roadworks Construction or equivalent
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience in gravel and tar road maintenance and construction
- Experience in storm water drainage and concrete works
- Must be computer literate: Microsoft Packages Word, Excel, Power Point and Email
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be prepared to work irregular hours
- Sound knowledge of occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Driver’s licence.
- Assuming responsibility for all operational, maintenance and construction aspects of tar and gravel roads in the Park.
- Overseeing the maintenance of dams and border fences
- Management of quality and ensure compliance with standard specifications.
- Compile monthly and quarterly progress reports.
- Manage the maintenance teams and maintenance programmes
- Ensure efficient and effective administration within the section.
- Coordinate operations and labour activities of various sites efficiently which entails extensive travelling.
- Control expenditure against approved budget.
SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals (PDI)/ Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA)
R 231 378 – R 356 532
Return to Vacancies
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.