The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
The Organization requires the services of qualified individual for the following position; the position will be based in Head Office:-
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
PAYROLL OFFICER: T.A.S.K GRADE 10
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 12/1/2020 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Manager: Payroll, the successful candidate will be accountable to ensure that salaries are paid on time, accurate and to the correct beneficiaries.
Key Performance Areas
Processing of Payroll
- Process the monthly HR and Payroll inputs on SAP such as allowances and deductions.
- Identify salary overpayments and ensure recovery thereof.
- Handle salary queries and advice employees on RAF benefits and salary structuring.
- Capture annual salary increases, pay progression and performance bonus payments.
- Check and validate the IRP5’s data before they are distributed to employees.
- Manage payroll filing system and ensure safe keeping of Payroll documents both electronically and manually in line with the RAF file plan.
- Manage the archiving of Payroll related records.
- Ensure that records are easily accessible and retrievable as and when required.
- Compile internal reports as per business requirements and in line with external stakeholder’s requirements.
- Conduct SAP end user system tests.
- Conduct system audits and identify system gaps.
- Ensure compliance of SAP Payroll systems with the Business processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 in Finance/ HR or related qualification.
- SAP HR/Payroll Certification will be an added advantage.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in a Payroll/ HR Administration environment.
- Experience in SAP HR/Payroll Functional Modules.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Payroll Administration knowledge.
- Computer literate – In depth knowledge of HR/ Payroll/ Financial Software Packages, Microsoft Office: Excel, Word.
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R349 998.00per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 01 December 2020
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades;email address isLamkwelwem.firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line.
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date.
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages.
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
- Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
- Security Vetting shall be conducted on all prospective employees
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.