INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
JOB TITLE: Property Administrator
SALARY GROUP: C2
DEPARTMENT: Real Estate Asset Management (REAM)
Mission: To provide administrative support function to the Leasing Consultants and the property management team in the region by
implementing effective administrative, secretarial processes, systems and procedures in order for the team to achieve the departmental objectives.
• Administer leases in terms of new leases, renewal, vacations and amendments.
• Resolve internal audit queries.
• Take steps to avoid omissions and activities that lead to audit findings.
• Compile and take minutes of the regional departmental meetings.
• Create or amend property unit information.
• Give input into monthly management reports and in audits.
• Support team members and provide customer service where necessary.
• Assist in developing plans indicating leased premises – GIS.
• Capture leases, compile submissions and facilitate team engagement.
• Assist credit control with invoice processing.
• Assist with logging of the Facilities Management related calls and follow ups.
• Management of Lease Filling System.
• Knowledge of lease agreement and administration, Relevant legislations, Policies and Procedures, Knowledge of safe keeping records,
SAP system, Manhattan and Basic accounting.
• Communication skills, Computer literacy, Reconciliation skills, Attention to Detail, Logical thinking, Report writing skills, Interpersonal
skills, Administrative Skills, Conflict management skills, Coordination skills, Negotiation skills, Planning and Organizing skills
• Pro-active, Honesty, Able to maintain confidentiality, Able to meet deadlines, Able to work independently, Professional, Responsible,
Disciplined, Supportive, Credible, Honest, Pro-active, Result orientated, Deadlines orientated, Punctual, Customer focus, Accurate,
Systematic, Solution driven, Creative and Innovative, Analytical, Attention to detail, Cultural sensitivity, Awareness of external
environment, Quality oriented, Results driven and Team Player.
• Grade 12
• National Diploma in Real Estate / Degree in Property Management or related qualification
• 2 years’ experience in a property administration environment.
• Driver’s license
• Computer Literacy
Closing Date: 12 February 2021
Please note that the placement will be in line with the company Employment Equity plan. Should you not hear anything i n three months
from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please apply by submitting your CV together with a certified (not more than 3 months) copy of ID, license & certificates to:
NB: Clearly indicate the reference number on the application (PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCARDED)
As per PRASA Employment
Equity Plan, this position is
earmarked as follows: