Administrative Officer: Office of the CEO (OHSC 16/2020) (Ref #: OHSC 16/2020)
Salary: R 257 508 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
- A Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in Office/Business/Public Administration, Secretarial Support or related field.
- At least three years’ experience in office administration which should include working in the office of a senior manager in an office support role.
- Experience in the health sector, public service or regulatory environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under enormous pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organisational, interpersonal as well as filing, archiving, computer (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook) and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion are essential.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Liaise and communicate with internal units and external stakeholders with regards to matters relating to the Office of the CEO.
- Provide administrative support for the office including the registering of incoming and outgoing mail, filing, bookings for travel and accommodation of the CEO and ordering of stationery for the Office of the CEO.
- Logistical arrangements for meetings of the CEO including the preparation of meeting packs, booking of venues and catering, sending out of correspondence to stakeholders for meetings as well as preparation of agenda and minute taking.
- Arrange events (workshops and conferences etc.)
- Typing of documents, reports, and memoranda when required.
- Provide tea/refreshments to visitors to the Office of the CEO.
- Assist in the co- ordination of performance management matters for managers reporting to the CEO.
Closing Date: 1 June 2020
Enquiries: Ms. L Mashiane or Mr. M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
a practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for all the above posts as well as a competency assessment where relevant.
Applications should be submitted on line at www.ohsc.org.za. Kindly upload the documents as requested on-line. Ensure that your CV provides comprehensive details pertaining to previous experience.
Certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID, driver’s licence and proof of registration are required to be uploaded. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications.
No faxed, e-mailed or hand delivered applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with requirements will not be considered.
The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful.
Candidates called to an interview will be informed at the time of setting up the interview, if a practical test will form part of the selection process. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.