MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB : To attend training on the identified basic digital literacy modules a s requested. To provide training to community
members in basic digital literacy skills modules as guided
• Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
• Computer literate
• Post matric qualification
• Computer certificate
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please email through comprehensive CV and certified copies of Qualifications, a letter from Ward councillor
and other supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you do not hear from us within one week of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
• Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged applicants.
• Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements should apply. Correspondence will only be limited to
short listed candidates.
• NEMISA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Closing Date: 07 January 2021 (16:00pm).