Office Admin TVET Learner (Engineering)
Life Flora Hospital
Office Admin TVET Learner (Engineering)Introduction
An opportunity exists for an unemployed Office Administration TVET learner to take part in our workplace experience programme in partnership with the Health & Welfare SETA. The programme is aimed at providing a learning opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain workplace experience as part of and in line with the qualification requirement in their field of study.
The learner will report to Engineering Manager and the workplace experience programme will commence not later than 01 March 2021 at Life Flora Hospital, Roodepoort – Florida, William Nicol DriveCritical Outputs
- The learner will be exposed to various tasks, projects and assignments performed in the Engineering department to enable them to gain the necessary workplace experience.
You will also receive:
- A monthly stipend of R3 500.
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18 months’ workplace experience programme.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Ethical behaviour
Tel 011 758 6462
Closing date : Friday, February 19, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Download employment application form : https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/media/2481/external-employment-application-form.pdf