Department of Health
SUB CASHIER Level 05 (4 Post)
- Reference Number : refs/008056
- Directorate : Finance (Patients admin)
- Number of Posts : 4
- Package : R173,703,00 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. L.S. Pilane Tel:011 411 3512
- Three (3) years National Diploma in Finance / Business Management or Grade 12 with 3 years hospital experience. Computer knowledge will be an added advantage. Knowledge of PAAB, SAP, E-Receipting will be added advantage. Knowledge of PFMA, UPFS, Treasury Regulations and DORA, Batho Pele Principles and Good communication skills. Should be able to adhere to lawful instructions and willing to assist within the section.
- Collect cash from patients, issue receipt against visit invoice, hand over cash to main cashiers, make patients sign the credit agreement/acknowledgement of debt, remind patients of their debt upon subsequent visits, hand over manual books to main cashier upon close of shift.
- Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp. 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, Krugersdorp 1740. Application should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date including posted mails. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. Documents to be attached are CV, certified ID copy, certified copies of qualifications including matric. Certification should not be older than six months. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. if you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (psc)- verification reference checks – provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification). the recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by occupational health and safety act. act 5/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).
- NB: ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY USING THE LATEST UPDATED Z83 FORM OBTAINABLE FROM ANY PUBLIC SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND DPSA WEBSITE. FAILURE TO COMPLY YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 26-02-2021
|Do you have Three (3) years National Diploma in Finance / Business Management or Grade 12 with 3 years hospital experience ?|
|Do you have. Computer knowledge will be an added advantage. Knowledge of PAAB, SAB, E-Receipting will be added advantage. Knowledge of PFMA, UPFS Treasury Regulations and DORA. Batho Pele Principles ? ?|
|Do you have . Good communication skills. Should be able to adhere to lawful instructions and willing to assist within the section ?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
OTHER POST :
Vacancy: Revenue Clerk (x3)
Vacancy: Client Information Clerk (x3)