- Eastern Cape
- NQF 3 Management
- 1 March start date
- 16 February interview date
- R4000 per month + R6000 bonus at the end
- 12 month programme
- 100 vacancies
AKM Foods (Pty) Ltd, a registered KFC franchise, is providing a learnership opportunity for 100 young South Africans living in the Eastern Cape. If you would like to study towards a Management Qualification while gaining valuable work experience, this is an opportunity for you.
You will be part of 100 learners enrolled for the KFC learnership programme. During the programme you will receive a monthly stipend of R4000 (possible R6000 bonus upon completion). At the end of the programme, you will receive a management qualification and possible employment as a Junior Manager for one of the KFC branches in your area.
As a qualification that covers management, this qualification provides a framework for learners to develop competencies that will enable them to become competent junior managers. It introduces some theoretical concepts, requires the application of a limited base of knowledge and requires a well-developed range of skills that will enable learners to be informed workers in their chosen industry.It provides a balanced learning experience that allows flexible access to further education, life-long learning, higher education and to productive employment in a range of occupational contexts. It provides an opportunity for learners to learn and apply academic skills in relation to management and will provide them with skills to adapt to changes in work procedures and processes in business and industry.
- 1. Role of the Supervisor
- 2. Supervision as a Management Function (20 credits)
- 3. External Environment of the Supervisor (25 credits)
- 4. Internal Environment of the Supervisor (15 credits)
- 5. Functioning as a Supervisor (19 credits)
- 6. Building a Team (10 credits)
- 7. Conducting a Meeting as a Supervisor (8 credits)
- 8. Dealing with Team Members (10 credits)