The uMzimkhulu municipality an equal opportunity employer requires the services of
suitable qualified, skills and experienced candidate for the under mentioned
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UMZIMKHULU
DURATION: The internship programme will run for a period of 24 Months. Must be
from UMzimkhulu Local Municipality (Proof of residence will be required).
FINANCE INTERN (2 POSTS)
R5 424.00 Monthly Stipend
• Three-year Tertiary Qualification in Accounting, Commerce/ Financial
• Computer literate and good Communication skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Perform various duties in the Financial Department.
• Assist in general Finance Management Administration
• Perform any other duties that may be delegated by supervisor.
All applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Application
letter, Certified copies of educational qualifications must be addressed
The Municipal Manager
Attention: Deputy Manager Corporate Services
P.O. Box 53
Or hand delivery to 169 main street UMzimkhulu Municipality Old Main
Building to the Deputy Manager Corporate Services Office.
CLOSING DATE: 01 October 2020
Enquiries can be directed to the Deputy Manager Corporate Services. No
faxed or emailed application will be accepted. UMzimkhulu Municipality
is an equal opportunity employer with strong gender bias, woman disabled
candidates are encouraged to apply.
MR Z.S SIKHOSANA