iLEMBE DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
iLEMBE UMASIPALA WESIFUNDA
iLembe District Municipality is strategically positioned for Developmental and Economic potential in KZN. The Municipality subscribes to the principles of equal employment opportunities as contemplated in the Employment Equity Act: 55 of 1998
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL SERVICES
HEAVY DUTY DRIVER X 05
TASK GRADE 06: (R217 155.07– R262 588.99) P.A. – Total remuneration package
03 (THREE MONTHS): FIXED TERM CONTRACT in relation to COVID 19
(SUBJECT TO IMPLEMENTATION OF 2019 T.A.S.K. JOB EVALUATION FINAL OUTCOMES REPORT)
- NQF Level 1.
- Valid EC (Code 14) Driver’s License with PDP.
- The ability to communicate and carry out instructions
- 6 months relevant experience
- Performs specific tasks/activities at Depot or work sites prior to and on completion of allocated maintenance assignments;
- Completes internal transactional documentation (log sheet) and related forms (vehicles checklist)
- Performs specific tasks associated with operation of heavy vehicles (water tankers);
BENEFITS: Provided in term of the SALGBC Collective Agreements and subject to conditions of a fixed term contract as stipulated in the Labour Relations Act.
Kindly forward your application letter together with your detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of your qualifications, ID and valid driver’s licence to: The Municipal Manager: iLembe District Municipality, P. O. Box 1788, KwaDukuza, 4450 or hand deliver at iLembe House, 59/61 Mahatma Ghandi Street, KwaDukuza.
All enquiries are to be directed to Manager HR: GM Nzuza on (032) 437 9348/9524. The closing date for the submission is 19 June 2020 @ 16h00. Please note: Incomplete, faxed and emailed applications and applications received after closing date WILL NOT be considered. Should you not be contacted by this office within three (3) weeks of the closing date, kindly consider that your application was not successful. Canvassing of any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to disqualification of the application.