Learner Artisans X 35 (Generation Division)
Position : Learner Artisans X 35 (Generation Division)Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade : TR5
Area of Speacialization : Eskom is offering Artisan Training Programme Opportunities within various Departments in the following Disciplines: Electrical, Mechanical, and Measurement Control and Instrumentation.
Department : Various
Business Unit : Generation
Location : Various
Reference Number : 50738010YN/GX02
Closing Date : 12/18/2020
• Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50% and English 40% or
• N3 Engineering with English 40%
• NCV Level 4 Physical Science 50%, Maths 50% and English 40%
Skills and Competencies
• Communication Skill, verbal and written
• Have a conscientious self-discipline approach
• Have high level of drive and motivation
• Have emotional resilience
• Be safety conscious
• Be responsible and committed
• Computer Literacy
• This is a 3 year Training Programme where incumbent will be afforded both institutionalised and on job training and will be given an opportunity to attain trade test certificate.
For submission, please drop your detailed CV, certified ID copy and certified Completed Qualification copies at nearest Eskom Power Station.
PLEASE QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
NB*: (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED)
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”