Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/008623
- Directorate : Human Resources
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs. FN Ndlovu (012) 529 3949
- Grade 12 or Equivalent qualification with 1 year relevant experience in Registry. Relevant higher certificate will serve as an added advantage. Computer knowledge is very important (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) Good telephone etiquette, interpersonal, planning, Organizational and Communication (written and verbal) Skill. Knowledge of regulations and the legislative framework related to records management. Knowledge of filling, storage and retrieval procedures in Registry. Ability to handle confidential information and records.
- Render effective filling and record management services to the hospital. Operate office machines in relation to the registry function. Perform retrieval and disposal of records accordingly. Handle postage (incoming and outgoing). Assist in proper referencing of correspondence as per file plan. Ensure adherence to records management policies. Relieve in other sections within registry. Perform other lawful duties as delegated by supervisor.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 26-04-2021
|Do you have grade 12 or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Registry?|
|Do you have a knowledge of filling , storage and retrieval procedures in Registry Department ?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.