Material Recording Clerk Level 5
- Reference Number : refs/007289
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 4
- Package : R 173 703.00-R 204 612.00 Per Annum (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. M. Ntsandeni, Tel No: (012) 529 -3083
- Grade 12 certificate with minimum of 1 year experience in Supply Chain Management. A 3 year National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage. Knowledge and understanding of procurement policies and procedures, PFMA, PPPFA, BBBEE, Treasury Regulations , Asset Management Policy, Warehouse Management. A guide for accounting officers/authorities, all SCM practice Notes and all related prescripts. Good communication, verbal and non-verbal. Ability to work under pressure. Computer literacy is essential.
- Acquisition of goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures of Supply Chain Management. Maintain and keep records of all transaction made during acquisition of goods and services. Prepare documents for quotation adjudication committee. Capture the requisitions for the creation of the purchase order. Ensure that all documents comply with CSD reports before capturing. Expediting all deliveries and keep the records accurately into 0-9 file. Payment of suppliers within 30 days. Management of Warehouses, receiving and distribution of stock. Record all transaction on VA10 and VA11. Barcode new assets receipt and deliver them to the end user. Record all asset received on the Asset Register of the Hospital. Reconcile assets procured on monthly basis between BAS/SAP and Asset Register. Conduct asset verification and update the sub- asset registers. Prepare documents for all assets identified for disposal and arrange lots for Disposal Committee.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications must be delivered to: Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive Ga-Rankuwa, 0208, Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identify verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks. Successful candidate will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DR GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 23-12-2020
|Do you have a Grade 12 Certificate|
|Do you have a minimum of one year experience in Supply Chain Management.|
|Are you computer literate.|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Submit your application below : https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewJob.aspx?u=9ObpH4hy1G3cVs38UrcyUg==