Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/007697
- Directorate : Logistics
- Number of Posts : 6
- Package : R 145 281.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr B Mamabolo, Tel (012) 529 3138
- Candidate must be in possession of a minimum of Grade 10 with three (3) years of experience as a driver. Candidate must also have a valid C1 drivers licence and a valid PDP. Candidate must be able to read and write with Good communication skills, be able to work in a team and under pressure. Be prepared to work night shifts, weekend and public holidays. Have good human relations and good customer care attitude.
- Execute all authorized transportation trips of patients, staff documents and other requirements to and from various destination points. Ensure safe keeping of transport records such as logbooks, trip authorities, service records and invoices. Check oil, fuel, tyres and water at all times before driving a vehicle. Candidate must report accidents minor and major defects on the vehicle to the supervisor immediately. Comply with transport acts, occupational and safety acts, prescripts and procedure at all times. Ensure your driver’s license and PDP is always valid in your possession. Complete vehicle logbook, trip authorization and check vehicle for defects as prescribe by legislation before commencing with the trip. Promote proper handling, safekeeping and control of vehicles. Washing and keeping state vehicle clean and tidy. Must be willing to work shifts and public holidays.
- NB:TEST DRIVING IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL CANDIDATES. CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted.Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identityverification, qualificationverification, criminal records checks.Succesful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 15-01-2021
|Do you have a Grade 10 with 2 years experience as a Driver?|
|Do you have a valid C1 drivers license and a valid PDP?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.