Department of Health
Administration Clerks (Shift worker Day and Night)
- Reference Number : refs/008422
- Directorate : Patient Administration
- Number of Posts : 8
- Package : R 173 703.00- R 204 612.00 Per annum( plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. E.G Mogale TEL: 012 529 3054
- Grade 12/ Standard 10 certificate or equivalent qualification with relevant experience. Good communication skills, computer literacy, be prepared to rotate and operates as a reliever in all sections of the Patient Administration. Be prepared to work shifts and extra hours if required to do so by your supervisor.
- Registering of patients both manually and electronically, proper management of and timeous management of downtime, Ensure effective booking system electronically and manually when the system is down .Managing waiting times in all the Out Patients clinic. Filling of patient’s files or other documents in the patients file, and file control including X-Ray reports. Provide effective and efficient service to patients by practicing Batho Pele Principles. Making copies of records from information system in place or hard copies. Perform duties in accordance with job descriptions
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications must be delivered to: Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive Ga-Rankuwa, 0208, Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identify verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks. Successful candidate will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 06-04-2021
|Grade 12/ Standard 10 certificate or equivalent qualification with relevant experience. ?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.