Department of Economic Development
Assistant Director – Risk Management and Internal Control
- Reference Number : REFS/006780
- Directorate : Risk Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R376 596.00 per annum excluding benefits
- Enquiries : Siphiwe Nhlapho: 011 355 8540
- National Diploma or Degree in Accounting/ Auditing/ Risk Compliance/ Financial Management NQF level 6 or level 7. A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a Risk Management environment. Code 08 drivers license is essential.
- Provide inputs in the development of the risk management framework, Implement the risk management plan. Support the establishment of the risk management philosophy and culture, conduct risk assessments, awareness sessions, tracking of risk mitigation plans, tracking reports. Coordinate internal and external audits. Conduct assessment of internal controls. Coordinate risk committee meetings. Develop and maintain stakeholder and client relationships. Provide supervision to the Administration Officer.
- application to be submitted online only
Employer : Department of Economic Development
Location : 56 Eloff Street Johannesburg
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|Do you have the required qualification|
|do you have 3 to 5years experience in the related environment|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.