Administrator: Risk Management Intern (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
|Company||COUNCIL FOR MEDICAL SCHEMES|
|Location||Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Introduction||You will work within the Council for Medical Schemes for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as an Administrator: Risk Management Intern|
• Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
• Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
• Applicants must be unemployed.
• Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Assist to perform day to day administration work related to Risk Management.
• Assist with Risk Management and Compliance Management function by monitoring effective implementation of policies and guidelines, the development and management of risk and compliance plans/registers, tracking and monitoring of key risk indicators, controls and action plans.
• Assist in compiling risk and compliance reports.
• Assist in Project Administration in relation to the work of the Executive Manager: Office of the CE & Administration .
• Attend to any other responsibilities assigned such as minute taking, report writing and other ad-hoc queries.
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
• The successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
• Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
• The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
• The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
• If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (ALL INFORMATION WILL BE VERIFIED):
• A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/an original statement of results, copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
Requirement for the Internship Programme:
• National Diploma or above in Risk Management/Business Administration/Management
• No work experience is required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills and interacting with diverse people at all levels
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing multiple projects
• Attention to detail
• Good English writing skills
• Good record-keeping skills.
|Job Closing Date||26/02/2021|