LifeLine PMB is looking for 31 registered Social Workers. Positions are based in 31 sites in five districts i.e.: Amajuba, Umzinyathi, Harry Gwala, Uthukela and Umgungundlovu. This is a 5 month contract.
Social Worker Requirements:
* Must be a qualified Social Worker (have completed a 4 year degree in Social Work)
* Current registration with SACSSP. Receipt must be produced. No deposit slips
* A valid code 08 driver’s license (unendorsed)
* Must have knowledge of GBV and sexual reproductive health
* Good presentation skills.
* Experience in writing reports.
* Must be computer literate.
* Able to work independently.
* Must be willing to travel in rural areas of KZN and overnight on an occasion.
* Good communication skills and Fluency in English and IsiZulu
*Police clearance certificate or proof of application.
*Social workers who have qualified through a DSD bursary will have an added advantage.
*Must be able work weekends and holidays.
Applicants must be able to start ASAP. Applicants must submit a covering letter and a CV with 3 contactable references by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for attention Navi Chetty. No Facebook applications will be considered. Closing date for applications is end of business day 22 November 2019.