Administration Clerk / Receptionist
One of our clients, a leading manufacturer, currently has a vacancy available for an Administration clerk /Receptionist. They are based in the Northern Suburbs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Purpose of position:
To ensure that a high level of professionalism and proficiency is maintained at the first point of contact in reception.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- General reception duties including operating the switchboard, answering calls and taking messages
- Attend to all customers, visitors and suppliers coming to reception
- Clerical duties: Distributing of counter deliveries/collections
- Pastel invoicing
- Answering e-mails and assist with scans
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Computer Literate (MS Office Packages, excellent Excel skills)
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a Receptionist
- Must have at leatst 2 years experience as an Administration Clerk
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good planning and organising skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Client Service orientated
If you are presentable and professional and meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 May 2020