Admin Controller – @Home Livingspace – Bedfordview
- Job ID: 7002
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Retail Stores
- Workplace Type:
- Division: TFG Home Division
- Province: Gauteng
- Location: Johannesburg East
- Suburb: Bedfordview SP (Bedfordview)
With a vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa, The Foschini Group (TFG) consists of 29 stylish local and international retail brands. We are an innovative force with a passion for retail.
The @Home Division is the leading choice for quality Homeware and Furniture products in South Africa, with stores located in prime shopping centres in Southern Africa.
Our @Home Livingspace store in Bedfordview store requires an Admin Controller who is passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading Homeware and Furniture Retailer.
As our Admin Controller, you will support the team by handling administrative tasks, by assuring a smooth flow of all admin related functions within the store (daily, weekly and monthly).
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Play an active part in minimizing cash variance and stock loss and escalating any risks to management.
- Action and follow-up on all reports (payments, lay-byes etc)
- Monitoring and enforcing store security procedures and maintaining admin standards in stores.
- Ordering store supplies and monitoring stock to meet the team’s needs.
- Commitment to improving levels of Customer Service and building Customer relations.
- Identify new/missed business opportunities and communicated to management
- A minimum of 2 years retails sales and admin experience.
- Experience in managing and handling cash within a retail environment.
- A proven understanding of Point of Sale systems.
- Store maintenance issues communicated and followed-up on
- The ability to effectively plan and organise tasks within the store
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests
- The ability Able to deliver an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Microsoft office applications (including; Word & Excel) experience
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- To work as a key player of a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity act