THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT IS OFFERING A WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING (WIL) PROGRAMME
OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS REQUIRING 18 MONTHS OF WORK EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
Requirements for the WIL Programme:
• Applicants must be of a historically disadvantaged background.
• Applicants must be unemployed
• Applicants must have NOT participated in WIL Programme before
• Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft packages
• Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
• Stipend – R4850.00 per month
The WIL Programme will run for 18 months from 1 April 2022 to 31 October 2023.
CLOSING DATE: 11 JUNE 2021