LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUTH WITH DISABILITIES brought to you by Kukhula Globa Project.
SPACES AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS :
• Eastern Cape (Peddie)
• Free State ( Welkom)
• Gauteng (Mamelodi and Randburg)
• KwaZulu-Natal (Durban, Pietermaritzburg and Newcastle)
• Limpopo (Nzhelele, Vhembe)
• Mpumalanga (Nkomazi and Witbank)
• Northern Cape (Kimberly)
• Western Cape (Cape Town)
STIPEND : R2 001 P/M
- 18-28 years old.
- SA Citizen.
- No criminal record.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Able to arrange your own transport to the venue – 5 consecutive days training month.
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
• Certified Copy of ID. NOT OLDER THAN 3 months
• Proof of disability. Not older than 3 months.
• ITR-DD Form. Not older than 3 months.
• Bank Statement. Not older than 3 months (only nedbank,Standard Bank,Absa,Capitec Bank accepted)
• Updated copy of CV.
• Certified copy of school report. Not older than 3 months.
• Proof of residence. Not older than 3 months