|Job Title||Tekkie Town Sales Supervisor|
|Reporting To Position||Manager|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Number of Positions||01|
|Location – Town / City||Jozini|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Advert||An exciting and new opportunity has become available for a Sales Supervisor. Our ideal candidate will be based at our Tekkie Town Jozini Mall.
The main purpose of this position is to maximise the sales/turnover of the branch, control stock losses, control expenses, manage the administration of the branch and effectively manage and motivate the staff in the store.
Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, positive, and passionate about performance, a resilient individual who can think laterally and who has strong analytical and proven accounting abilities.|
|Qualifications||• Grade 12 / Matric
• Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage|
|Knowledge, Skills and Experience||• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Sales Assistant or Supervisor in the retail sector.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
• Has a high energy level and is performance-driven?
• Computer Literate and Numeracy skills.
• Willing to work retail hours.
• Strong leadership and organisational abilities.
• Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers.
• Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
• Ability to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
• Ensure store standards are maintained and willingness to take initiative if the job needs to be done.
• Very good record of attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.|
|Key Responsibilities||• The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
• Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Supervise and motivate staff to ensure that daily targets are met.
• Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
• Communicate clients and evaluate their needs.
• Handle complaints from customers.
• The ability to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
• Ensure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
• Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark
• Admin standards are met.
• Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
• Opening and Closing of the store.
• Act as our store’s representative and set an example for all our staff.
Applicants will need to demonstrate their consistent record of determination and drive, to demonstrate their interpersonal and communication skills at all levels in the Company, and a value system that embraces Tekkie Town’s values, vision, and strategy.
You are welcome to contact the Samantha Wellen to discuss your application, or to request additional information.
This position is based at Jozini Mall – Kwa Zulu Natal and will report to the Store Manager for Tekkie Town.
If you meet the necessary criteria and are eager to join this motivated team, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Applicants will need to be prepared to undergo evaluations / assessments and interviews if and as required.
The closing date for all applications is Monday 3 February 2020
Please note: In terms of the Tekkie Town policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to internal applicants who meet the competencies and minimum requirements for the position. Preference will also be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.|
|Other||• Physically fit and able to perform duties.
• Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
• Willing to relieve in other stores when required.|