Carletonville Hospital – Stores Assistant
Department of Health
STORES ASSISTANT LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : refs/011422
- Directorate : SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : : R 102 534.00 – 120 780 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs NJ Malgas: Tel no: 018 788 1720
- AET/ Minimum grade 10, computer literacy will be an added advantage. Be a team player, organising skills and be able to work under pressure. Good understanding of Batho Pele Principles and six Ministerial Priorities. Relieve Colleagues as and when the need arises and work closely with other disciplines. Interpersonal proficiency, communication skills written/verbal)
- Assist in receiving and issuing stock in/from the warehouse. Loading and offloading of stock in the warehouse. Deliver and off load stock and or equipment’s to different Units. Reconcile the quantity of stock delivered with the End-user. Assist in Management of stock control in different warehouses. Assist in implementing FIFO/FEFO Principles. Ensure that the warehouse is always kept locked. Assist in Physical removing and packing of stock as per deferent commodity on the shelves. Assist in Labelling received stock with correct ICN codes. Manage the cleanliness of the warehouse and other areas within stores. Perform messenger duties in SCM and any other duties assigned by the supervisor. Assist team members during the stocktaking, in counting of stock and capturing. Assist Warehouse with monthly stock reconciliation.
- The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a new z83 forms, copy of CV, certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications must be attached. Failure to do so will lead into disqualification. Applications must be submitted at: Carletonville Hospital or mailed to the following address Corner Falcon and Annan road or be posted to: The human Resource Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private bag x2023 Carletonville 2500.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Carletonville Hospital
Closing Date : 13-07-2021
|Do you have an AET/minimum grade 10?|
|Are you computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.