Location: Ethekwini Hospital & Heart Centre
Benefits:Medical Aid & Pension
Closing Date for Applications:12 August 2021
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their
communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to
building a steadfast, devoted team.
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. The Company’s
approved Employment Equity plan
and targets will be considered as
part of the recruitment process
aligned to the Group’s Employment
Equity strategy. Lenmed actively
supports the recruitment of people
with disabilities. In the event of any
physical or psychological limitation
that may impair an individual’s
ability to perform the job function,
the employee must consult the
employer for reasonable
The incumbent will be responsible for the receiving, storage, and issuing of
stock. Other responsibilities include obtaining quotations, generating
purchase orders, capturing invoices for payment, reporting on stock
requirements, and compiling statistics.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
• Receive orders i.e., checking supplier documentation against physical items and
verifying quantity and specifications prior to acknowledging receipt.
• Issue stock to wards and departments as per requests.
• Manage stock on shelves.
• Obtain quotations.
• Generate orders.
• Expedite orders.
• Receipt invoices and prepare for payment.
• Compile statistics and provide reports (Microsoft Office)
• Administration i.e., filing and record keeping.
• Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
• MS Office
• Experience in a Procurement & Stores environment would be
• Able to work long hours and shifts
Job Grade: B2
If you are interested in the position and wish to apply,
kindly forward your CV to ;
Should you not receive a
response within three
weeks after closing date,
kindly consider your