INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
Job Title: HSM Administrator (C5)
(Position based in Head Office: Pretoria)
Reports to Head: IT Cryptography
The person in this position will be responsible for installing, configuration, support and maintenance of the Hardware Security Module (HSM).
Managerial and administrative Support
• Report writing, Document Management and Presentation of results
Solution Design, Configuration and Support
• Mitigate security risks and threats using industry standard frameworks
• Conduct security vulnerability assessments and ensure that systems are regularly patched and maintained
• Analyse information systems to ensure that appropriate security functions have been implemented in the systems design and architecture
• Provide security and technical architecture guidance on HSM and data encryption solutions
• Generate and manage security encryption keys
• Installation, maintenance, and support of HSM
• Perform queue manager backup and recovery in the HSM environment
• Monitoring problems and escalating to vendor when needed.
• Document procedures for Disaster Recovery purposes
• Define hardware configurations
• Document configurations and key ceremony procedures
• Perform hardware and software upgrades and patches
Minimum Requirements, Skills & Attributes Contacts Minimum Requirements Qualifications:
• National Diploma in Information Technology (NQF Level 6)
• Professional Security Certification (e.g. CISSP) will be an added advantage
• 3- 5 years of experience in information security or related IT experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience hands on implementation of encryption solutions.
• PKI design experience including hands on experience with Certificate Authority, Certificate Enrolment Web Service, Revocation servers & HSMs
• Working experience with cryptographic solutions (including authentication, encryption, hashing, tokenization & signing) across applications, backup, database, endpoint device, email, file, network, removable media and storage domains
Knowledge and understanding of:
• Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms, protocols, implementation and standards (e.g., AES, CMS, DES/TDES, DH, DNSSEC, ECC, IBE, Kerberos, IPsec, MD5, OpenSSL, RSA, SHA*, SSL/TLS and ANSI, IETF, NIST, FIPS, PKCS, PKI)
• Troubleshooting of digital certificate related issues
• Ability to facilitate key ceremonies
• Hands on experience/working knowledge with Unix/Linux, Wintel, Storage Technologies solutions and tools
• Banking/Financial services industry experience will be and added advantage
Physical Mobility (including impact of physical constraints)
• Valid Code B Driving License
• Should be prepared to travel to sites, work overtime and do standby.
Communication Skills ( written and verbal), Procedure development skill, Strong interpersonal skills, Planning and organizing skills, Ability to function independently, Customer orientation, Professional, influential and highly motivated, Problem solving skills, Ability to work under pressure, Ability to produce timely
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to achieving and maintaining of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability. In compliance with the banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. To view the full position specification, log on to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Closing Date: 10 February 2020
Position Number: 60066384 Cost
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Postbank within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions at any time.