SMC SA: Logistics Internships 2021 Internship
Application Closing Date: 28 February 2021
Internship Location: Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape and Limpopo Province
Duration: 1 year
A Logistics Intern needed to join SMC’s growing South Africa head office based in Provinces above .
This is an exciting opportunity to develop within SMC and the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that goods delivered,
and dispatched are dealt with in accordance to the company policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking Orders
- Receiving and Dispatching
- Attend to customer queries
- Stock take and reconciliation
- Stock AllocationDaily admin functions
- Collecting PODS
- Matric Minimum N6/Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics/Business Management / Public Administration, Management/Financial Management /Marketing Management /Human Resource Management qualification.
- Good MS skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to multi-taskAttention to detail
TeamworkWilling to work on your feet most of the timeFlexible
How to apply
Please send a current CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a suitable candidate to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2021
Contract Duration: 1 year