Department of Health
- Reference Number : Refs/008780
- Directorate : Support Staff
- Number of Posts : 4
- Package : R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms TJ Senzane, Tel No (012) 319 5659/5600
- ABET Certificate. Basic Literacy. Basic Numeracy. Ability to perform routine tasks. Ability to operate cleaning equipment and machinery. Good command of English language. Ability to work under pressure. Sound interpersonal relations.
- Cleaning offices, corridors, elevators and boardrooms. To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness. Daily cleaning of the Campus facilities, toilets, classrooms and offices. Cleaning student residence. Dusting and waxing office furniture. Sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors. Vacuuming and shampooing floors. Cleaning walls, windows and doors. Emptying and cleaning of dirt bins. Collecting and removing of waste papers. Cleaning kitchens and restrooms. Refiling hand wash liquid soap. Replace toilet papers, hand towels and refreshers. Cleaning of foyers and stairways.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at www.gautengonline.gov.za and must be accompanied by a completed Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity document and a valid drivers’ licence. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand delivery, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Applicants will be subjected to a pre-employment Medical Surveillance, personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Institution. It is the intention of the institution to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post. Preference will be given to Coloureds, Indians and Whites. The institution reserves the right not to appoint. NB: For assistance with online applications please e-mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SG Lourens Campus
Closing Date : 28-05-2021
|Do you have ABET Certificate?|
|Are you able to operate cleaning equipment and machinery?|
|Can you speak English?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.