The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote the safe use of our roads.
The Organisation requires the services of a qualified individual at its Cape Town Regional Office for the position of:
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
OFFICER REGISTRATION T.A.S.K GRADE 10
LOCATION: Cape TownCLOSING DATE & TIME: 1/21/2020 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: The Officer: registration is accountable to ensure all new claims lodged are registered within prescribed time periods and to perform quality checks on registration assistants.
Key Performance Areas
- Registration of new and late claims.
- Ensuring accurate information is captured.
- Keeping registers of all claims registered.
- Opening file covers.
- Monitoring registration assistants.
- Duplicate claims and check.
- Attending to queries.
Required minimum education/training and work experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) related qualification to discipline.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in a claims environment.
- Office management experience.
Behavioral and technical and competencies required:
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Decision making.
- Good understanding and sound practical knowledge of RAF policies, procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of MVA processes and procedures.
- Computer literacy.
- Team work.
A total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is
R349 998.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 21 January 2020
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAF, Cape Town branch; e-mail address is CPTRecruitment@raf.co.zaOR hand delivered to 2nd Floor, Correspondence Department, 1 Thibault Square, Long Street, Cape Town.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short cv with a maximum of 5 pages
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.
NB: Preference will be given to Persons Living with Disabilities.
NB:Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful