The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
The Organization requires the services of qualified individuals for the following position on a Twelve (12) Months Fixed Term Contract the position will be based in Johannesburg Regional Office.
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
ADMINISTRTIVE ASSISTANT: HUMAN CAPITAL T.A.S.K GRADE 06 X 02
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 4/14/2021 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: is accountable for efficient administrative support to the regional Human Capital by ensuring accurate and timeous processing of recruitment and selection documentation and seamless engagement of new employees.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Talent Sourcing department
- Handle incoming file correspondence, including executive summaries and staff request forms for processing.
- Assist in photocopying, and any other administrative function that may be required from time to time.
- Assist in compiling interview packs.
- Assist with arranging interviews and related logistics.
- Receive job applications and allocate to the relevant Practitioner.
- Attend to queries related to resourcing and other related activities.
- Book candidates to complete Psychometric Assessments with the appointed service provider.
- Capture background checks and submit to appointed service provider.
- Provide feedback to the Resourcing Practitioners.
- Source position numbers and e-numbers for new employees.
- Seamless submission of appointment file to Benefits
- Establish a repository/ database of all records in the unit.
- Check and update correspondence from and to stakeholders/ clients.
- Ensure proper filing system for all the documents/ correspondence for future reference.
Qualifications and Experience:
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Certification in HR / Administration will be advantageous.
- Relevant 1 year experience in Human Resources and administration environment.
- Experience in SAP HCM will be added advantage.
Technical and behavioral competencies required:
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus Emotional Wisdom
- SAP HCM
- Recruitment and Selection Processes and Procedures
- Communication skills.
- Project management
- MS Office package
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is
R185 338.00 per annumand will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”
Closing date: 14 April 2021
Applications can be forwarded for attention of the recruitment officer at Johannesburg; e-mail address is Jhbrecruitment1@raf.co.za or Hand delivered at 8-10 Junction Avenue, Block A, Parktown, Johannesburg.
.INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maxim of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
- Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
- Security vetting shall be conducted on all prospective employees
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.
- The positions are Twelve (12) Months Fixed Term Contract