Reporting Structure ADMIN MANAGER
Closing date 29 JULY 2021
The incumbent is to ensure effective administration systems, communication mechanisms and procedures are in place to support
the work of the practice and to ensure the delivery of a high quality. Administration service provided on a daily basis to patients,
doctors and staff.
• Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
• Previous work experience in a hospital environment is essential
• Advanced Computer Literacy
• Kronos knowledge will be an advantage
• SAP will be an advantage
• 3 or more years of experience in a private hospital
• Management and control main reception and trauma reception, concierage & pre admissions
• To ensure that all patients are admitted timeously
• To effectively manage Pre admissions
• To assist the reception staff and attend to patient admissions queries
• To ensure that the Trauma staff have done the first check and the files are timeously sent to the billings department
• To train the reception staff and porters when required.
• To assist with patient complaints at the reception and ward with regard to admissions
• Assiting with admissions when required.
• Checking of admission documents on a daily basis to ensure documents comply as per company policy.
• Responsible for reception staff and porter scheduling, and time cards, final approval by Admin Manager.
• Ensuring bookings are checked daily to ensure documents are compliant.
• Any adhoc duties as required by Admin Manager.
BUSAMED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s
Employment Equity strategy. Busamed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
before the closing date cited above.
Kindly indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Should you not receive feedback two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.