PROPERTY CARETAKER LEVEL 2
Department of Health
PROPERTY CARETAKER LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : refs/011579
- Directorate : ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : : R102 534 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. DT Motsipa ,Contact Number : 011 694 3834
- Minimum of Grade 10 qualification or ABET Level 4 qualification. Knowledge of farming and the use of garden equipment or tools. The ability to drive a tractor will be advantageous. Possess physical strength and endurance to meet the strenuous demands of the position. Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills. Willing to work extended hours when necessary. Must be reliable, punctual and honest. Must have no previous convictions or cases pending. Gardening experience in a government health facility will be an added advantage.
- Clean premises and the surroundings. Empty outside dirt bins. maintain the garden by: – Digging and weeding of garden and removal of dead wood. Mowing of lawns using lawnmowers and trimming Machines. Prune and trim flowers and trees. Cultivate the soil for trees and flowers. Apply fertilizers and water garden. Clean premises by removing litter and emptying refuse containers. Remove weeds and garden refuse Wash and disinfect garbage storage areas. Assist with moving and delivery of equipment and furniture. Sweeping and washing of roads and paved areas. Carry out pest control functions on the premises. Adhere to any instructions issued by the supervisor. Perform various duties inside facility on rainy days. Maintain garden equipment tools by: – detect and report malfunctioning of gardening equipment’s and tools, repair minor defects of gardening equipment’s. Perform any other legitimate duties delegated by supervisor.
- The completed and signed fully z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be E-mailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date : 04-08-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10 qualification or ABET Level 4 qualification?|
|Do you have knowledge of farming and the use of garden equipment or tools?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.