Department of Health
PORTER LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : refs/011424
- Directorate : LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : : R 102 534.00 – 120 780 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms GA Coetzee: Tel no: 018 788 1756
- AET/ minimum of Grade 10. Must be able to read and write. Experience as a porter will be an added advantage Good communication skills with staff and the public. Must be able to communicate in more than one official language. The candidate must have knowledge of OHS act, customer care and Batho- Pele principles.
- Escort/accompany patients to various sections of the Hospital. Use wheelchairs and stretchers to move patients from one point to the other. Load and offload patients from/to ambulances and private vehicle. Render assistance to the nursing, medical and allied staff. Collect corpses from the ward to the mortuary and issue corpses to relatives and funeral undertakers. Collect and clean wheelchairs and stretchers. And make them ready for use. Move patients documents from one section to another. Report mortuary statistic to the Supervisor/Manager when requested. Record mortuary temperatures daily. Perform any work within their scope as requested by the supervisor.
- The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a new z83 forms, copy of CV, certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications must be attached. Failure to do so will lead into disqualification. Applications must be submitted at: Carletonville Hospital or mailed to the following address Corner Falcon and Annan road or be posted to: The human Resource Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private bag x2023 Carletonville 2500.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Carletonville Hospital
Closing Date : 13-07-2021
|Do you have an AET/minimum of Grade 10?|
|Do you have good communication skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.