Department of e-Government
- Reference Number : REFS/011531
- Directorate : Resource Management
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 257,508.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. Oscar Baloyi (011) 689 4648
- Matric plus a minimum of a Secretarial Diploma or related qualification. 1-2 Years clerical or administrative experience. Ability to run and maintain a record management system. Procurement of goods and services. Ability to properly record minutes and decisions at meetings. Advanced knowledge of relevant software packages.
- To render secretarial, administrative, office and personal support to senior manager. To provide a secretarial/receptionist support service to the manager. Provide support to manager regarding meetings. Support the manager with the administration of the budget. Studies the relevant Public Service and departmental prescripts/ policies and other documents and ensure that the application thereof is understood properly. The candidate will be responsible for the following: Perform “front-line” functions by determining the business of persons wishing to have audience with the Manager (in person or telephonic) and admitting/making an appointment/redirecting such persons. Provides secretarial functions to the Manager through organizing the Manager’s affairs: maintaining and organizing the Diary to arrange and prioritise meetings, confirming appointments and reminding the Manager of engagements, arrangement of transport and accommodation. Reply to queries on behalf of the Manager. Compile/type correspondence, documentation, e-mailing, faxing, photocopying. Provides Secretarial functions to meetings of the Manager, through making logistical arrangements, distributions of the notice of meetings and the agenda, takes, prepares and disseminates minutes. Provides Administrative support to the Manager through ensuring the updating and safekeeping of all records, duplication of documents, office provisioning, management of the telecommunications system, receiving correspondence (hard copy and electronic, interpreting, informing the Manager of otherwise dealing with and/or redirecting correspondence, manage and maintain internal filing system. Order stationery, miscellaneous items and other labour-saving devices. Provides for general management of the Office (i.e. keeps the appearance professional). Assists the Manager by sourcing relevant information (searches Internet, newspapers and magazines for what there is and what there is and what is appropriate to the request, reads and interprets), downloads/duplicates and passes the information on to the Manager for their information. Assists with the processing of invoices and payments. Handles petty cash.
- It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, or post to P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at: www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Employer : Department of e-Government
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 16-08-2021
|Do you have a Secretarial Diploma or related qualification?|
|Do you have1-2 Years clerical or administrative experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT: APPLY ONLINE