SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR
- Remuneration: 182HU
- Location: Richards Bay
- Job level: B5
•Co-ordinate and manage the administrative routines and functions in the Supply Chain Unit.
•Serve as the Receptionist for the Section.
•Type documents for the Supply Chain Manager.
•Co-ordinate the arrangements for meetings by: Booking and arranging venues; Preparing agendas; Recording and typing of minutes of meetings;
•Maintain proper records management; of electronic and hard copy documents.
•Compile reports for the Supply Chain Unit.
- Matric and a National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Secretarial/Administration or equivalent relevant
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a Secretarial/Administrative environment. Experience in Supply Chain Management environment will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate with proficiency in MS Office and Financial Information System.
- Excellent minute taking skills
- Attention to detail; excellent numeracy and accuracy in typing skills.
- Valid Driver’s licence
Applications for the above position, including a comprehensive curriculum vitae, copies of qualifications, proof of identification and details of recent contactable referees, must be sent to the HR Officer, at Mhlathuze Water, Private Bag X1047, RICHARDS BAY, 3900, or by e-mail: email@example.com or via online application on the Mhlathuze water website: www.mhlathuze.co.za by no later than 16h00, on the 15 May 2020 quoting the reference as indicated.
Coloured and White persons as well as Females are encouraged to apply.
- Mhlathuze Water reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised.
- The appointment will be made in line with the requirements of our employment equity plan.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Mhlathuze Water would never require job seekers to pay money when applying for positions in the organisation.
Posted on 04 May 2020 07:20