NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN WATER & WASTE WATER LEARNERSHIP NQF LEVEL3
- Type: Learnership 2021/01
Mhlathuze Water Operations Department offers a one year Water & Waste Water Treatment Learnership for five candidates who have successfully completed their Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Science who are interested in developing the skills required to work in the Water industry.
The responsibilities will amongst other things, include intense training, attending classes, completing a Portfolio of Evidence (POE) and doing practicals at the Mhlathuze water treatment plants.
• Be unemployed
• Have passed Matric with Mathematics and Science with a minimum pass of 50%.
• Be youth up to the age of 35
Returnable documents must include the following:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of the applicant
- Grade 12 or Matric certificate
- SA Identity document
- A short motivation as to why the applicant should be selected
- Proof of residence
*N/B: This programme is not open to candidates who have completed any qualification at NQF level 5 and above Preference will be given to applicants from the areas that are within Mhlathuze Water area of operation (uMkhanyakude, King Cetshwayo and Zululand)
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a selection process. Applications for the above opportunities, including details of recent contactable referees, must be sent to the HR Training Officer Mhlathuze Water, Private Bag X1047, RICHARDS BAY, 3900 or hand delivered to our Head Office at the Corner of South Central Arterial and Battery Bank, Alton, Richards Bay, quoting reference Learnership 2021/01 not later than Friday, 27th November 2020 (N/B* before 13h00 pm)
- Mhlathuze Water reserves the right not to award the learnership as advertised.
- The selection will be made in line with the criteria and the requirements of our employment equity plan.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Female Coloureds, Indians, Whites & Africans are encouraged to apply.
- Mhlathuze Water would never require job seekers to pay money when applying for positions in the organisation.