MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK
Department of Health
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK
- Reference Number : Refs/012105
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173,703.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms C Manzini Tel: (011) 411 3716
- Grade 12 / Equivalent. Good verbal writing and communication skills. Computer literacy, Knowledge of SAP/R3 and SRM as well as knowledge of Asset Management will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for the entire procurement to pay process. Ensure that stock is monitored, packed according family groups. Adhere to FiFo policies. Assist in stock take preparation as well as conducting stock take. Monitor and capture stock in the cards VA7 and VA11. Ensure that stock is compare with accounting section VA10.
- APPLICATION: Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Charmdor, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital. Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, KRUGERSDORP, 1740. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date including posted mails. No E-mailed applications will be accepted. NOTES: The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability. A fully complete new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za/documents must be attached together with copies of recently updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of certified qualifications, driver’s licence and identity document. Certification should not be older than six (6) months. Non-RSA citizens / Permanent Resident Permit holders must attach a copy of their permanent residence permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from SAQA. Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability therefore people with disability are encouraged to apply. Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (PSC)- verification (reference checks – provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification. Criminal record checks, credit/ financial stability checks and employment verification). The recommended candidate may be subject to medical surveillance as required by occupational health and safety act. Act5/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/ tests for non- SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 15-10-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 / Equivalent?|
|Do you have good verbal writing and communication skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.